The Bee in my Bonnet...

The Bee in my Bonnet….

 Here are some really cool “BUZZ-ES” I came across,

~There is a city called Rome on every continent.

~Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

~Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th." (August begins on a Sunday. Hehehe!)

~Coca-Cola would be green if coloring weren’t added to it. (Will the Greenpeace folks be happy if it were?)
~The trucking company Elvis Presley worked at as a young man was owned by Frank Sinatra.

~Replying more than 100 times to the same piece of spam e-mail will overwhelm the sender's system and interfere with their ability to send any more spam. (Pay back time!)

~Among items left behind at Osama bin Laden's headquarters in Afghanistan were 27 issues of Mad Magazine. Al Qaeda members have admitted that bin Laden is reportedly an avid reader. (Tere Bin Laden)

~The deadliest spider on earth is called the BANANA spider. (I am dead serious)

~And finally (the coolest fact), I bought William Dalrymple’s “The Last Mughal”.

Comments

  1. Let me know how's William Darlyple's work is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Very interesting. It was a lot of fun reading this, nice to find another 16-year old on the blogosphere.

    Sakhi.

    P.s. - I loved Abraham Eraly "Emperors of the Peacock Throne"...it made me fall in love with the mughal era. So if you like this book I would recommend that as a further read. Also, I would definitely want to know what this book is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks a ton fellow bloggers! "The Last Mughal" will take some time for me to finish...
    And thanks Sakhi, I'll definitely try to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment